Spaghetti Alla Pescatora
- 8 oz package of DeBoles Rice Spaghetti
- ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- ½ lb calamari cut into rings
- 8 little neck clams cleaned and minced
- 8 mussels cleaned and minced
- 8 sea scallops
- 8 medium shrimp peeled and de-veined
- 1 cup crushed palm tomatoes
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- Pinch of hot pepper flakes
- Hain Sea Salt and coarse black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- While pasta is cooking in a large skillet heat the oil over a medium high heat. Add the garlic and cook until golden, about 3 minutes.
- Add the calamari and cook an additional 3 minutes or until calamari turns opaque. Add the clams and mussels, cook 1 more minute.
- Add the tomatoes, wine oregano, pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook stirring occasionally until the sauce thickens slightly. Bring to a simmer and cook another 4 minutes until the clams and mussels start to open.
- Add the shrimp and scallops and cook for 2 more minutes. If the sauce is too thick add a few tablespoons of the water from the cooked pasta.
- Add the drained pasta to sauce, coating evenly, arrange pasta on platter and spoon mussels and clams around the rim. Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.