Angel Hair with Broccoli Rabe, Garlic and Olive Oil
- 8 oz package of DeBoles Rice Angel Hair Pasta
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thickly sliced
- 1 teaspoon of hot red pepper flakes
- 2 bunches broccoli rabe, cleaned and cut into 2 inch lengths
- ½ cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Hain Sea Salt and coarse ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1 cup of cooking liquid.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over a medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until golden, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the red pepper flakes and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Add the broccoli rabe, season with salt and pepper; stir to coat the broccoli rabe.
- Add ½ cup of cooking water and cover. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until broccoli rabe is tender.
- Add an additional ½ cup of the cooking water. Add drained pasta, toss to coat evenly, cover and cook 1 minute longer.
- Divide pasta between four bowls. Sprinkle generously with cheese and serve immediately.